Bitung, North Sulawesi – Indonesia
Tangkoko tours, is the tour package arrange by JOenJO tours team for the people who loves to see of North Sulawesi endemic wildlife of flora and fauna, within located at Batuputih villages in Bitung, North Sulawesi – Indonesia.
At this tour packages, we can show you such of Kingfishers birds, Pigeon, Cockatoo,Horn bill etc. And also black macaque nigra, Bear sus cus, and the phenomenal Tarsius Spectrum claimed as the smallest primate in the world.
The flora’s who still could see by the visitors such Mahony, Iron wood, teak wood in super extra large size. Also for the beach lovers, can do swimming on the crystal waters of Sulawesi sea.
A wonder of morning sunrise, you can enjoy at 04.30 am in the early morning.
The Batuputih village where the gate is open daily, is reachable by charter car or bus from Manado in two hours.
The Tangkoko tours packages is executeable in long stay (more then one nights) also able to do the daily trips (08 hours begin from Manado. For daily trips, we can do arrange for you :
- AC cars for the family or small groups and jet bus for the big group tours.
- We are arrange a good local food and also prepare mineral water
- We are also can arrange of Entrance park fees and Local ranger fees
And for the long stay group, we can add to arrange the accommodation in advance within comfortable and reasonable.
Please prepare yourself or group tours t before you do the trip with :
- Enough cash money, due to has no cash machine working on the area.
- Prepare any mosquito reppelent as autan or off etc.
- Weary a comfortable trekking shoes and socks, also long sleves and long pants
- Don’t forget your binocular or any camera and batteries spare
- Keep calm and quite during your tours
- Bring any raincoats or umbrella and waterproof bags, for just in case of rain.
- Get the rental car for the daily trips