SEWA BUS DI MANADO 

LARGE BUS 45 SEATER – SCANIA.

FASILITAS : AC, LCD, Cycling chairs

RUTE :
– Dalam Kota Manado
– Luar Kota Manado

Termasuk :
– BBM, Sopir.

Belum termasuk :
– Parkir, Tol, Bea masuk tempat wisata dan makan minum sopir

NORTH SULAWESI  TOUR

Nimanga River Rafting – Minahasa, North Sulawesi- Indonesia

  • Attraction      : Culture, Diving/Snorkeling, Trekking, Rafting, Horseback Riding
  • Tour area       : Tangkoko, Tomohon, Timbukar, Bunaken Island.
  • Duration        : 11 Days / 10 Nights
  • Grade              : Easy – Intermediate
  • Start – End     : Manado

DAY 01: MANADO ARRIVALS – TANGKOKO FOREST.

  • Upon arrival at Sam Ratulangi Airport, meeting service according to your time arrival, or meet up you at hotel lobby or somewhere in Manado. And then we are going to the destination in Tangkoko at Batu Putih Village. It takes about 1,5 hours through the dense of the forest and Minahasan villages. On the way there are some attraction to see and things to do. Noon arrivals, get a free tea or coffee and take a bit relax. Afternoon trekking to the forest to see the flora and fauna, especially the smallest primate of the world caled Tarsius Spectrum within 15 cm height and 20 grams weight. Nocturnal wildlife which you can see in the evening. Early  evening  we return to homestay, to have dinner and sleep overnight. (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)

DAY 02: TANGKOKO TOURS.

  • Breakfast at homestay. Early morning walking to see the wildlife. Continue drive to Tangkoko Rainforest for exploring the tropical rainforest and enjoying your discovery of Tarsius Spectrum (The smallest monkey in the world), black ape, cuscus, hornbill, etc.
  • Late afternoon return to Tomohon. Overnight at Hotel. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)

 

Day 03: Minahasa cultural tours

  • Breakfast at resort.
  • Drive to arround Minahasa, a windy and cool city, famous for flowers city, volcanoes,Rice field.Traditional Market is the place where you can see local life style in Tomohon.
  • Woloan where the Local people make a traditional houses of Minahasan.
  • Linow lake famous as a sulfur and changing color lake.
  • Tampusu hill is a place where you can see the erotic panorama of Minahasa as a  Tondano City and the lake also Langowan & Kawangkoan as a background view.
  • Pulutan village is the places you can see  the people make pottery in a traditional way.
  • Tondano lake with is fish farming. This lake also famous as a Lunch stop places on the way of the trip.
  • Get refresh with having bath at a Rano Lewo natural hotspring.
  • Return to Manado and overnight at hotel. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)

 

Day 04 : Rafting Nimanga River.

  • Breakfast at resort. Check out.
  • Drive to Timbukar Village as a starting point.
  • Short break to prepare the rafting with in Technical briefing.
  • Weary with full safety helmed, life vest, etc.
  • Take 1 – 2 hours on the rubber boat along the rivers with green landscape wall at the riverside as a view.
  • Short break on the way to having snack and drinks.
  • Continue the rafting. Lunch at local restaurant close to Amurang.
  • Return to Manado. Transfer to Bunaken Island.
  • On arrival check in at the resort. Free at leisure. Overnight. Dinner at resort.

 

Day 05 – 09 : Bunaken island diving tours

  • The Bunaken National Marine Park was formally established in 1991 and is among the first of Indonesia’s growing system of marine parks. The park covers a total surface area of 89,065 hectares, 97% of which is overlain by sparkling clear, warm tropical water.The remaining 3% of the parkis terrestrial, including the five islands of Bunaken, Manado Tua, Mantehage, Nain and Siladen. Although each of these islands has a special character, it is the aquatic ecosystem that attracts most naturalists.
  • You can do the daily dive trip based at Resort on the Bunaken Island

 

Day 10 : Departure : Bunaken – Manado – Airport

  • Breakfast at resort.
  • Free at leisure until your departure time to Manado Harbor.
  • On arrival pick up of our staff and drive you to the airport.

 

RATES :

  • EURO 950/person, based on 2 person

 

Tour package includes:

  • Accommodation hotel or resort base on Bunaken Island and Manado.
  • Transportation based on air-condition coach and long diving boat
  • Rafting boat, Skipper.
  • Professional local dive master
  • Ranger in Tangkoko Nature reserve
  • Entrance fee per itinerary
  • Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
  • Aqua drinking water, Tea, Coffee.

 

Diving includes :

    • 2 dives a day with 3rd dive or night dive, on request.
    • Wetsuit, Bcd, Regulator, tank, weightbelt, boat, Fins, Mask.

 

TOUR FACILITIES

HOTELCARBOAT
  • ASHTON HOTEL
  • SINTESA PENINSULA HOTEL
  • SUTAN RAJA HOTEL
  • NOVOTEL HOTEL
  • NEW GRAND TOYOTA INNOVA
  • (Driver, Fuel)
  • DIVING BOAT
  • RAFTING BOAT