TORAJA TOUR AND BEYOND
:: The land of Heavenly King's
TOUR DESCRIPTION :
This trip is offer an unique of Torajan Culture in all destination, Maba'dong is a tradition of Torajan people in funeral ceremony to praise and worship for their lord. The Megalithic stone is a place where the people slaughter the buffalo on ceremony.
So do the Tau'tau is a statue who made by the skill full men and made from the special wood to remain the people who died, the statue also made similar as possible with face character of the corpses. A different style and type of grave yard and burial site as Burial cliff, Burial Cliff, burial trees, hanging grave, royal burial sites, etc. And the rice field here was made after 2 days walking in to the deep of Tana Toraja, on your way back to Rantepao, there is an exotic picturesque of the landscape where you can enjoy during your trekking. At the last of your trip get your easy, lazy, relax of the trip dawn to Sengkang, and Bira beach. Let's do it.
Attraction : Toraja Cultural tour.
Duration : 06 Days / 05 Nights.
Tour area : Makassar - Toraja - Sengkang - Bira
Grade : Easy
Start - end : Manado
Day 01 : ARRIVAL SERVICES - BIRA BEACH.
- Upon arrival, meeting service, Transfer you to Bira beach, in Bulukumba, passing through the traditional villages, within Tana Beru for boat building dock , having lunch en route at local restaurant. Arrive in Bira directly check-in at resort.
DAY 02 : BIRA BEACH - SENGKANG REGENCY
- Breakfast at hotel, Depart for Sengkang within stop over in Kajang Tribes. On Arrival in Amma Toa gate, Explore the village and also see some of the Megaliths graves of Amma Toa. If you lucky, you can also meet the Leader of the tribe. Continue drive for Sengkang regency for Tempe Lake and Silk weaving.
DAY 03 : SENGKANG - TORAJA ( B.L.D )
- Breakfast at hotel, Depart for Tana Toraja to the traditional culture of the area, Passing through the beauty of fish ponds and Bugisnese villagers, the main river in South Sulawesi, namely Sa'dan river. Late afternoon arrive in Toraja Land, directly check-in at hotel in Rantepao. Visiting Tempe lake within Bajau People, and then stop for Silk Weaviang at the near by Village.
DAY 04 : SOUTH TORAJA TOUR ( B.L.D )
- Breakfast at hotel, Today visiting : Lemo for the oldest burial stone sites in Tana Toraja, Londa, burial cave. Suaya, the Royal Stone, Kambira, Baby grave in the trees, Kete'Kesu for the oldest traditional villagers in Tana Toraja, Afternoon return to hotel.
# We might visit the funeral ceremony in one of the day of tours. Our guide alway do the best to get information about the celebration.
DAY 05 : NORTH TORAJA TOUR ( B.L.D )
- Breakfast at hotel. ( check-out hotel ), Visiting : Bori, for the ancient megalithic stone, Bolu, a traditional buffallo market , Tinombayo, a greater of rice terrace view, Batutumonga, a highest point in Tana Toraja, Lokomata burial stone. Afternoon, return to Rantepao.
DAY 06 : TORAJA TREKKING TOUR ( B.L.D )
- Breakfast at hotel, Drive by car to the starting point of the trekking In Tinombayo then trekking dawn to Tikala, Half day tour. Free at leisure for souvenir shop in Town, Afternoon return to Rantepao.
DAY 07 : TORAJA - MAKASSAR - AIRPORT
- Breakfast at hotel, Depart to Makassar city, via Pare Pare town. End of services, see you in next trip, At the end of the trip, we can transfer you to your next destination in Makassar. Home sweet home
MORE INFO :
- Private AC Car, Driver, Fuel, Accommodation, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Aqua, tea, coffee, Snacks, Proffesional Guide, Entrance fees, porter.
Not Includes :
- Flight ticket, optional tours, guide and drivers tipping, alcohol drinks.
- All of our tour descriptions + tour itineraries is a sample only, it might change with or without prior notice.
- The tour arrangement based on tour plan which not publish
- We are happy to create the tour plan according to your wishes and needs.