Toraja tour is a Culture tour sepcialist, within visit a highlight of tourism object in North Toraja and South Toraja. Takes about 03 Days and 02 Nights within all the activities are base in Rantepao, North of Toraja.
WHAT TO DO
- White Water Rafting, Trekking, Hiking, Sightseeing, and Culture.
WHAT TO SEE
- BUGISNESE VILLAGERS : A tribes who lives a long the road between Makassar and Tana Toraja.
- BUKIT INDAH PARE PARE : A favorites for the guest to have a lunch at the local restaurants within a great Panorama of Sulawesi Sea.
- BUNTU KABOBONG : A best site and place where the guest are stop for coffee or tea time before Tana Toraja.
- RANTEPAO : Is a capital city of Tana Toraja, facilitated by ATM Gallery, Hotel begin from Budget to High end, Souvenir shop,local restaurants, bus terminal etc.
- BUFFALO MARKET : Traditional market with full of Buffalo to sell and buy for Funeral Ceremony. Located in Bulo, Near Rantepao.
- BORI KALIMBUANG : Located in the village of Sesean, North Toraja, you will enjoy a collection of Menhir were there at least amounted to 102 bar with a magnificent standing stones.
- LEMPO VILLAGE Within Tinimbayo hill site, best place to have a photo of Rantepao and the rice terraces.
- BATUTUMONGA : The highest point in Tana Toraja, cool breeze , best panorama, and as a most favorites of the visitors to have lunch.
- LOKOMATA : A place where the tour participants can see the huge stone grave within 20 - 25 Grave chamber which carving in the stone.
- LEMO BURIAL CLIFF : is a a place where the locals buried the corpses at the cliff side completed with the tau tau or wooden human statue.
- LONDA BURIAL CAVE : where the social organization are shows according to the corpses buried. Noble class, commoners class and a lower class or the Slaves.
- SUAYA BURIAL KING : the place where all the Torajan kings and families are buried at wall cliff of the wall stone chamber.
- KAMBIRA BURIAL TREES : where the baby death before teeth are buried in side the chamber at the trees..
- KETE'KESU TRADITIONAL VILLAGES : One of the oldest traditional village who supported by UNESCO, there are locals still live in one of the house. Next to the villages there are Hanging Graves with tau tau and the corpses.
Attraction : Toraja Tour
Duration : 03 Days / 02 Nights
Grade : Easy
Tour Area : Tana Toraja
Start - End : Makassar
DAY 01 : MAKASSAR - TANA TORAJA
- Breakfast at hotel / Pick up from hotel. Depart for Tana Toraja. Through the Bugisnese Village with their traditional houses and fish ponds during the trip from Makassar to Pare Pare. In Pare Pare city, the tour parcticipants stop for having lunch at local restaurant with good combination menu. After lunch continue drive to Enrekang and stop in Bampapuang site, where tour participants stop for coffee or tea. Late afternoon arrive in Toraja Land, directly check-in at hotel.
DAY 02 : TORAJA CULTURAL TOUR
- Breakfast at hotel, today visiting : Bulo Buffalo Market, Bori Parinding megalitic stone, Tinimbayo hills, Batutumonga - Mentirotiku view point, and Lokomata. Afternoon return to hotel in Rantepao.
DAY 03 : TORAJA TOUR - MAKASSAR
- Early morning check out. Today visiting : Lemo burial cliff, Londa burial cave, Suaya burial king, Kambira burial trees, Kete'kesu hanging grave, Kete'kesu traditional villages. After that directly dwan to Makassar, Breakfast and Lunch en route. Afternoon arrive in Makassar for hotel or Airport. End of Services. Home Sweet Home.
- All of our tour descriptions + tour itineraries is a sample only, it can change with prior notice.
- The tour arrangement based on tour plan which not publish
- We are happy to make the tour plan according to your wishes and needs.