TERMS AND CONDITIONS
VEHICLES - SEA & RIVERS TRANSPORTS
Private Modern Air-conditioning Transports :
- Toyota or Mitsubishi, Ford within a small car (2 - 4 seats include guide and luggage) or Small Bus which is 5 - 12 seats and 14 to 25 seats of bigger bus.
- This kind of land transport mostly used within major cities on Sulawesi Island tour such as in Makassar, Bira, Sengkang, Toraja, Tentena, Poso, Palu, Gorontalo, Manado, Tomohon, Bitung.
- Still needed a regular vehicle likes 4x4 Jeep, Ojek, Bentor, Truck, Ox-cart, if traveling through remote area.
- Speedboat, Wooden boat, Paddling Canoe, Outrigger boat , Fery or Pelni Ship are sea or river transports that still be needed if traveling across islands or going deeper in to the forest within tribes communities life there.
Based on a 1 - 5 star Hotel, Resorts, Cottages, Guest House and homestay or Lodge are typical of accommodations which used during the trips.
However, Camping Safari is an essential atmosphere to if requested on a special offer for a camping ground trip within forest or set up on white sandy beach.
All transfers and tour arrangements are inclusive of well- trained guides who speaking English or any other langguage according to your needs.
WHAT TO BRING
The tropical days in Sulawesi are hot and humid and we recommend light comfortable cotton shirts. Casual wear is acceptable for most occasions in the city; on trips to the interior, shorts and T-shirts may be more approriate. For most trips, being swimming gear to slake off the tropical heat. Please remember, however to resepect local modesty. Light rainwear is a must invariably, there will be encounters with rain. On trips remote villages don't forget thin towels and sun hats (to protect against the tropical sun). In the evening, slip into comfortable sarong. These items can be obtained easily and cheaply.
For trips to the interior that require a great deal of hiking through primary forest rainforest of rugged terrain, comfortable hiking or walking shoes that have no fear of jungle streams or muddy trails are recommended. For shorter trip trips that do not require a great deal of walking, a pair of sneakers will do. A pair of flip-flop. slippers or Tevas should be included.
Note : That locally, there may be difficult in getting footwear in large sizes.
If you plan to scale the pinnacles of Mountains, included a pair of light gardening gloves for good grip and protection against rough and sharp surfaces. For long treks in the jungle, which requires you to remain overnight in jungle shelters, It is essential that you bring along a light sleeping bag. A torch light is a must if you wish to go caving. Just don't forget to bring extra bulbs and batteries! As with other trips, a backpack and water bottle will come in handy. Bring along plastic bags to keep clothes and cameras dry in case of rain.
MEDICINE & TOILETRIES :
A part from personal toiletries include in your pack, insect reppelent. A basic first aid kit should include band-aids, mild antiseptic cream for insect bites or light scratches, cotton swabs, tissues, bandages and painkillers.
RECOMMEMDED to bring on a field trip
- Light comfortable clothes; shorts are fine, loose fitting shirts/T-shirts of light cotton, sarong (for evening).
- Comfortable walking shoes that have no fear of jungle stream of muddy trails.
- Bathing suit (respect local modesty).
- Thin towels (they dry quicker in the humid climate)
- Sun hat, sun block and long sleeve shirt.
- Personal toiletries e.g. shampoo, soap, toot paste etc.
- Insect reppelant.
- Plastic bag.
- Water bottle.
- Torch light with extra bulbs and batteries.
- Flip flops / thongs / slippers / Tevas
- Small bacpack (for camping in the rainforest.
- Rain coat / Poncho
- Binocular, field guide book, Telescope and laser pointer(for birding trips) Please check our tour policy before you do the bookings......
:: BOOKING/ CANCELLATION POLICY
:: BOOKINGS :
- We provide good services to our guests with reliable and comfortable vehicle with AC and also a friendly service.
- The trip is a private tours in comfortable facilities with reasonable prices.
- All itinerary is a sample only to keep a privacy of tour service.
- Booking confirmation of tours at least 06 weeks before the date of tour begin, due to the high season period in the year.
- 40 % of deposit payment has to receive in our bank account 04 weeks before your date arrivals in Indonesia.
- Full payment of tour, has to receive in our bank at least 02 weeks before the date arrival in Indonesia.
- Booking tours, less then 04 weeks before the arrival date will result full payment at least 01 week before the arrival date in Indonesia.
- JOenJO Tours shall not responsible for any loss, damage, accident, injury, delay or irregularity whatsoever arising from the use of any accommodation, transport or other service; from labor strikes, illness, weather, fire, natural disasters, or any other forces beyond our control.
- You should also have adequate medical insurance to cover any incidents. Check with your medical insurer before the trip to verify you’re covered while traveling abroad.
- Has to be agreed by clients and our admin.
- Has to be on written agreement letter of clients or agent who has been communicate by SMS. EMAIL, CALL with our admin
- A written cancellation received by us THREE weeks or 21 DAYS before the start of tour will result in the loss of the total amount of the land arrangement.
- All refunds will be transferred in your account within 4 weeks on receipt of your written cancellation
BOOKING/ CANCELLATION AIRPLANE TICKETS
- The total payment for all airline tickets should be received in our bank account 8 weeks before the start of tour. As soon as we receive this payment we will confirm to you and issue your tickets.
NOTE : Due to airline regulations, airplane tickets are not refundable.
- A No-Show charge of 75% of the TOTAL Tour Price will be levied if pax no show upon their confirmed arrival date.
- Children between 2 and 10 years old are granted a 15% discount on transfers, excursions, and package tours provided that they share room with two adults and not taking an extra bed.
- Children requiring their own rooms or half twin bed are charged as adult.
FREE OF CHARGE ( F.O.C )
- One F.O.C land arrangement will be granted for each group of 10 full paying person.
- The F.O.C accommodation is based on free bed (half twin) for a group of 10 full paying person.
- A maximum of one Twin Room is guaranteed to a group of 30 full paying members.
- Any additional F.O.C room is solely at discretion of the hotel management
EXCHANGE RATES :
- Prices are quoted in EURO and are based on tariffs and exchange rates in effect.
- Change in exchange rates may occur before the departure date, and we reserve the right to adjust prices accordingly and we are happy to inform you in advance.
- Itinerary and tour program are subject to change with or without prior to notice due to local situations, weather conditions, government regulations and other factors.
TOUR CONDITION :
- Accommodation (hotel, resort, cottage) are based on twin sharing.
- Transportation (car and/or boat)
- 3 meals a day except day tours
- Aqua drinking water
- Tropical fruits (seasonal)
- Entrance fees / itinerary
- Professional guide