BALI – LOMBOK – TORAJA – MANADO HOLIDAYS
- Attraction : Diving, Snorkeling, Sightseeing, Trekking
- Duration : 25 Days – 24 Nights
- Start – End : Bali – Indonesia
- Grade : Easy
Joint our Bali, Lombok Gili and Sulawesi Holidays, be with local people and learn their tradition and way of life, enjoy their unique of culture, tradition and the beauty of their handicraft, flora and fauna, much more…
DAY 01 : BALI – ARRIVAL
On arrival at Ngurah Rai Airport of Denpasar, we will meet you at the airport and transfer to 3 star hotel in Kuta area. Free on your own leisure.
DAY 02 : BALI – FULLDAY TOUR MOTHER TEMPLE AND EAST OF BALI TOUR
Breakfast at hotel. And we are doing a full day tour to explore East of Bali, visit the mother Temple of Bali high upon on the slope of Mt. Agung. Enroute, we stop at Klungkung to see the ancient Kertha Gosha Court House.A side trip will be made to Goa Lawah (Bat Cave)-a temple built in front of a cave inhabited by thousand of bats and snakes.
- This temple is the mother temple of Bali, it is the biggest temple in Bali Island, located on the slope of the island’s highest peak of Mt. Agung. The temple was built by Maharesi Markandya in the eleventh century in a quest for god blessing upon a devastating disease striking the majority of Bali, including his faithful students. The word Besakih comes from Basukihan means safety and prosperity. Thousands of Balinese Hindus pay a pilgrimage to this temple thus thanking for their prosperous lives.
- Taman Gili Kerta Gosa is a wide garden consisting of several buildings. Until 1686 under King Dewa Agung administration, Klungkung Palace was the biggest in Bali. Unfortunately the massive building was almost totally destroyed by Dutch invasion in 1908, except the gate and Taman Gili Kerta Gosa. There are four buildings and a museum within this fortunate complex. On the southern side visitors still can observe the remnant of the palace gate, over 10 meter high. To the north of this garden is a tall building called Bale Kul-kul, housing a big traditional Balinese alarm wooden bell called Kul-Kul. To the east is a building surrounded by a pool and water lilies, called Bale Kambang, designed as a summer house for the royal family members. The jurisdiction building is located on the north east side. Semarapura Museum is right west of this complex.
Goa Lawah (Bat Cave)
- It is located inside a cave occupied by bats, so as it gets its name, lawah, the nocturnal. This is the shrine to worship the god of sea Bhatara Tengahing Segara or Bhatara Baruna. This temple is a must observed temple especially by those fulfilling Ngaben cremation ceremony, as the ash of the cremated about to be drifted to the sea.
- Across the temple is Kusamba, a used-to-be port village now turning a into traditional salt making facility.(B,L)
DAY 06: HOTEL – MATARAM – GILI AIR
Breakfast at hotel. Depart to Lombok for more holiday.(B) Upon arrival at Selaparang Airport Lombok, meet the driver and transfer to Gili Air. The transfer will pass through Baun Pusuk Forest, where the groups of monkeys line the roadsides. Take approximately one hour from the airport to Bangsal in Lembar Harbour, where we will get aboard to outrigger boat to the island of Gili Air – then followed on a short horse-cart ride to your hotel on Gili Air Island. The rest of the day is free and leisure at resort.
DAY 07 – DAY 10 : YOUR FREE PROGRAM – ON GILI AIR.
We will have full-day free activity on this island, and take the opportunity to explore what that this island was renown as the Lombok best marine attraction. You can hire scuba dive equipments from dive shop near the resort, or just snorkel and fin, then discover the island’s underwater, where multi colored fish and corals await you. Also we can hike around for about an hour, and can also take horse-cart ride along the island’s beach for about half an hour.
DAY 11 : MATARAM – DENPASAR – MAKASSAR
Breakfast at resort, Free at leisure to wait the departure time. Depart to Bali at the Midday, and free t leisure for several hours to wait the afternoon flight to Makassar. On arrival in Makassar we will meet driver and go to the hotel. Overnights.
DAY 12 : MAKASSAR – TORAJA
Breakfast at hotel. And check out, by car transfer to Toraja, about 08 hours driving from Makassar.The culture, landscape, life style are enjoyable during the trips. Stop over at Kuppa beach restaurant to having lunch. Continue the trip to Toraja with stopover in Buntu Kabobong or Bampapuang famous as a refreshment point while have wonderfull of Mountain view. Afternoon arrive in Rantepao Toraja. Check in at the hotel. Dinner. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 13 : SOUTH TORAJA TOURS
Breakfast at hotel. Today we will wake up early and visit the world highest Jesus Christ monument in Buntu Burake, Makale. From here we are dawn to the old royal stone graves in Sangalla at Suaya. And then the baby grave at in Kambira. Also visit the wall stone graves in at Lemo. And Another popular site to visit is burial cave in Londa, and Next place is traditional village called Kete Kesu with its hanging graves behind the village. Afternoon return to hotel in Rantepao.
DAY 14 : NORTH TORAJA TOURS
Breakfast at hotel and we are going to visit : The local market of Rantepao is a place where we can see the buffalo market in certain days. Next place is Nanggala, the traditional village of a royal family with a row of 14 traditional rice barn, lucky you to see the splendid of fruit bats around the Village. And then visit Palawa – one of the oldest traditional villages in Tana Toraja with its typical Toraja houses (Tongkonan). And then proceed to Batutumonga and Lokomata is the place lies on Mount Sesean with exotic views over the Toraja valley with rice terrace. Lunch in Mentirotiku restaurant at Batutumonga. Afternoon return to Hotel
DAY 15 : FULL DAY TORAJA TREKKING
Breakfast at hotel. Drive by car to Tinimbayo village, surround by Bamboo forest as a starting point. Walking through the dense of pine trees and rice terrace going to Lempo area head dawn to Buntu Labo and to Tikala, Picnic lunch en route. The trekking about 4 hours.Return to Rantepao in the afternoon. Overnight.
DAY 16 : TORAJA – MAKASSAR – MANADO
Breakfast at hotel, and drive return dawn to Makassar, and directly to airport to have the afternoon flights. Lunch at Bukit Indah restaurant. Afternoon arrive at the airport and check in. About 1.5 hours flight we are arrive at Sam Ratulangi Airport, in Manado, meeting service by driver and drive you to hotel in Manado, Overnight at 3 star hotel in Manado.
DAY 17 – DAY 21 : HOTEL – DIVING & SNORKELING BUNAKEN
Early departure from the hotel, and go to the harbor to get boat charter to dive resort on Bunaken Island. The Bunaken National Marine Park was formally established in 1991 and is among the first of Indonesia’s growing system of marine parks. The park covers a total surface area of 89,065 hectares, 97% of which is overlain by sparkling clear, warm tropical water.The remaining 3% of the parkis terrestrial, including the five islands of Bunaken, Manado Tua, Mantehage, Nain and Siladen. Although each of these islands has a special character, it is the aquatic ecosystem that attracts most naturalists.
Most of our satisfied divers/costumers dived with European run dive resort located in Pangalisang beach at Eastern sites of Bunaken Island facing to the Sunrise.
DAY 22: CHECK OUT – TANGKOKO JUNGLE TOUR
Breakfast at resort and by boat depart to Manado harbor, on arrival by car we drive to Tangkoko nature reserve. On the way stop at Sawangan village to see Waruga stone graves of Minahasan ancestors. Continue drive to Tangkoko Rainforest for exploring the tropical rainforest and enjoying your discovery of Tarsius Spectrum (The smallest monkey in the world), black ape, cuscus, hornbill, etc. Late afternoon return to hotel in Manado. Overnight at Hotel.(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
DAY 23: MINAHASA HIGHLAND TOURS
Breakfast at hotel and then drive to go around to Minahasa highland, a windy and cool town of Tomohon, famous for flowers city, volcano, Rice field. Traditional food Market. Woloan village where the local people build a traditional Minahasa houses. Linow lake famous as a sulfur and changing color lake. Tampusu hill is a place where you can see the beauty of panorama of Minahasa as a Tondano City and the lake also Langowan & Kawangkoan as a background view. Tondano lake with is fish farming. This lake is a fovourite as a Lunch stop places on the way of the trip. Get refresh with having bath at a Rano Lewo natural hot spring. Afternoon return to hotel in Tomohon. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
DAY 24 : TREKKING LOKON OR MAHAWU VOLCANO
Breakfast at hotel and start trekking to Lokon Volcano + 1580 above sea level which its crater lake of considerable beauty, duck-egg blue and smoking. The steaming crater lies 600m below the peak of The lake is about 60m deep, crusted with yellow sulfur or Mahawu Volcano + 1385 trekking with in 45 minutes walks up. Walking around the craters and get the most exotic scenery of Manado town and the bay, also beautiful landscape of Minahasa (Tomohon) from the top of the Volcano. Afternoon return to Manado stay at 5* hotel
DAY 25 : MANADO – MAKASSAR – DENPASAR
Breakfast Box. Early morning flights, directly to Denpasar. Leaving at 06.45 am Arrive at 10.30 am. End of services
TANGKOKO – NORTH SULAWESI